Super high efficiency dual-glass bifacial HJT monocrystalline solar module JNHM144 – 144 cells
Adopting HJT bifacial cell technology
JNHM144 Mass Production Power: 445~465W
Jinergy’s bifacial HJT super high efficiency module adopted cells over 24% in efficiency. It boasts over excellent low light performance, low temperature coefficient and super low degradation. And because of its bifacial power generation ability, this solar module has 10%-35% power increase in varied environments, and has 44% overall power increase comparing to regular modules. Superior quality control and absolute stable mechanical performance and long weather resistance.
- Bifaciality > 85%, effectively improves backside power generation.
- Excellent temperature coefficient and low light performance, extremely low degradation.
- MBB and half-cell design to reduce shadow effects, improve module reliability and reduces loss.
- 44% more extra power generation than regular modules.
- 0+5% power sorting.
- Wind load 2400 Pa and snow load 5400 Pa.
- Leading HJT cell technology with a cell efficiency > 24%
- 10-35% extra rear power depending on the reflection value
- Save over 34% on power losses due to the super excellent temperature coefficient Pm = -0.26% / C
- Very good weak light performance
- Certified Fire Rating according to EN 61730-2 Class C
- Very low degradation value over 30 years power output > 85.9%
- 1500V to reduce the construction cost